Most people know a concierge as the helpful person at a hotel desk who informs visitors about places of interest, recommends restaurants and helps obtain theatre tickets.
But in today’s busy world, a growing number of residential buildings also provide concierge and security services.
Owners of strata title properties and tenants in rental suites need a responsible person they can depend on to…
- Control building access
- Monitor the security system
- Receive packages and deliveries while residents are away
- Assist telephone & cable installers and other trades people
- Supervise move-ins and move-outs
- Regulate visitor parking
- Enforce strata by-laws and deal with complaints
- Respond to fire and other emergency alarms
- Patrol common areas, including parking and amenities
- Write daily shift reports and incident reports to log all common area problems and other unusual occurrences
- And much more…
Staff at CMI Concierge & Security are not only trained to provide superior service, they also are licensed security guards, regulated by a branch of the B.C. government.
Because each building has unique needs and requirements, CMI takes pride in being flexible and responsive to the strata councils, management companies and residents we serve.
Although some companies provide concierge service as an add-on extra, with CMI it’s our specialty. We’re proud to be the premier concierge company in the greater Vancouver area.
For more details about how your building can benefit from CMI Concierge & Security services, call 604-691-1733 or email: email@example.com.